JERUSALEM, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Beleaguered electric car venture Better Place posted a steeper third-quarter loss, the latest sign that its global gasoline-free network is struggling to take off. The quarterly $71.2 million loss was greater than $65.8 million a year earlier and brought the total loss for the January to September period to $203 million. Better Place's results were part of an earnings report on Tuesday by Israel Corp, which owns about 30 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Electric car firm Better Place loss deepens, more losses seen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.