July 25 (Reuters) - Tesla Motors widened its net loss in the second quarter to $105.6 million, compared with a net loss of $58.9 million a year ago, as the California-based electric-car maker wound down sales of its Roadster and began ramping up deliveries of the Model S sedan. Revenue of $26.7 million was down 54 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Electric-car maker Tesla posts $106-million loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642