* Goal is to lessen consumer concern over buying an EV * First experiences of customers key to development of EVs * Website helps calculate fuel costs LOS ANGELES, Nov 18 (Reuters) - The "range anxiety" drivers of plug-in electric cars may suffer is preceded by anxiety over the wisdom of buying one, but a new website established by a coalition of utilities and automakers could ease the problem. The Electric Drive Transportation Association and Southern California Edison, one of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Electric-car website aims to ease buyers' fears" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.