Aug 27 (Reuters) - Privately held electric-vehicle maker Coda Automotive is recalling 78 of its sedans in the United States due to a potential side-airbag issue, U.S. safety regulators said. In a crash, the side curtain airbags may fail to deploy, said regulators from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Coda is a start-up company based in southern California that thus far has produced one model, the Coda four-door, five-passenger sedan. Coda, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Electric carmaker Coda recalls 78 of its sedans on airbag issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642