By Lisa Baertlein LOS ANGELES, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Electronic Arts Inc. , the world's biggest video game publisher, said on Thursday it had struck deals with two in-game advertising providers, taking its first steps into the online advertising business. Redwood City, California-based EA said its agreement with Massive Inc., which Microsoft Corp. bought earlier this year, will include up to four video games. The first of those will be "Need for Speed: Carbon," the latest iteration of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Electronic Arts signs video game ad deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.