MUMBAI, May 24 (Reuters) - Steel and automobile firm Electrotherm India Ltd. board on Thursday approved raising up to 3 billion rupees through convertible bonds or depositary receipts.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Electrotherm plans to raise up to 3 bln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.