HERSHEY, Pa., Sept. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Organizers of The Elegance at Hershey on Monday announced an expanded schedule of vintage and collector car events June 8-10, 2012 at The Hotel Hershey®. The first-ever The Elegance at Hershey weekend this year raised more than...
- The Elegance at Hershey Distributes $200,000 From June Events to its Charities, Including $140,000 to JDRF
- The Elegance at Hershey Events Raise $205,000 for Charities: Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, AACA Museum and AACA Library & Research Center Each Receive Checks
- The Academy Of Country Music Announces Brand Partnerships With Cabela's, Dr Pepper, Kraft, RAM Trucks & More To Enrich Fan Participation At The 2nd Annual ACM EXPERIENCE, A 3-Day, Free-To-The-Public Event For Fans At The Orleans Hotel And Casino, Ap
- Cynthia and Edsel B. Ford II Named Honorary Chairs for The Elegance at Hershey
- Jack Rich And CITGO Lubricants Help Raise More Than $200,000 For Charities Through Elegance At Hershey Sponsorships