FRANKFURT, Aug 29 (Reuters) - The roughly 370,000 employees of Volkswagen and Porsche are striving initially to acquire a stake of up to 5 percent in the automotive group, VW's labour chief told a German newspaper. "I don't know how much we will end up with. It certainly won't be 10 percent overnight, but between one and five percent to begin with," Sueddeutsche Zeitung quoted Bernd Osterloh on Saturday as saying. It was not clear yet how the employees would finance the purchase of their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Employees aim for up to 5 pct stake in VW -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.