TEL AVIV, June 25 (Reuters) - Energtek Inc , a U.S.-Israeli developer of natural gas storage technology, and DML PTE Ltd of Indonesia said on Wednesday they had formed a $25 million joint venture to commercialise the technology in southeast Asia. Projects scheduled by the joint venture are quickly expected to surpass $100 million in revenue, the companies said in a statement. The joint venture, Energtek Far East PTE, will enable vehicle owners and industrial businesses to use natural gas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Energtek in natgas deal with Indonesia's DML PTE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642