BOCA RATON, Fla., Sept. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Energy 1 Corporation ("E1") (OTC: EGOC) announces it has closed a $3 million Senior Secured Credit Facility with TCA Global Credit Master Fund ("TCA Fund"). Under the terms of the agreement, funds will be made available to...
- Workplace Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Installed at Melink Corporation Headquarters, a Net-Zero Energy Facility
- T3 Motion, Inc. CEO William Tsumpes Enhances Financial Position by Closing $750,000 Credit Facility
- Visteon Closes on $600 Million Term Loan B and $200 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Announces Closing of Offering of $400.0 million of 6.0% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2024 and Amendment of Senior Secured Credit Facility
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Tesla Motors, Market Vectors Global Alternative Energy ETF and First Trust NASDAQ Clean Edge Green Energy Index Fund