By Nigel Hunt LAS VEGAS, June 20 (Reuters) - Key U.S. energy legislator Joe Barton on Monday expressed his determination to get an energy bill passed within the next few weeks but also reiterated his backing for a controversial clause in the House version that threatens to derail the plan. "We are going to put a bill on the president's desk if I have anything to do with it in a positive fashion before August of this year so we are six weeks away," said Barton, chair of the House of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Energy bill must include MTBE provision -Barton" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.