CHICAGO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Enterprise Rent-a-Car said on Sunday its owner has donated $25 million to the St. Louis-based Donald Danforth Plant Science Center to fund biofuel research. The donation from the largest U.S. car rental company's Chief Executive Officer Andy Taylor and his wife Susan follows an earlier gift of $10 million and completes the nonprofitcenter's campaign. It was launched in 2004, to raise $100 million to fund research into commercially viable alternative fuels from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Enterprise donates $25 mln to biofuel research" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.