DETROIT, July 28 (Reuters) - Enterprise Rent-A-Car has settled a lawsuit stemming from claims that unsafe tire wear on one of its rental vehicles contributed to a fatal accident in Texas last year. The settlement, for an undisclosed amount, was announced on Wednesday by a lawyer representing the widow of Johnny Arguelles, a 34-year-old resident of Edinburg, Texas, who died in June 2003 when the Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck he rented from Enterprise spun out of control and struck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Enterprise settles lawsuit over unsafe tire claim" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642