NEW YORK, March 30 (Reuters) - Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Friday said it agreed to buy Vanguard Car Rental Group Inc., the parent of National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car, in a merger of two of the major U.S. vehicle rental companies. St. Louis-based Enterprise said the acquisition combines its specialty in providing in-town and replacement vehicle rentals with Tulsa, Oklahoma-based Vanguard's specialty in serving customers who rent vehicles in airports. Terms were not disclosed for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Enterprise, Vanguard car rental firms to merge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.