WASHINGTON, April 29 (Reuters) - The Environmental Protection Agency will decide "fairly soon" on whether to grant temporary waivers that California and New York have requested from cleaner-burning summer gasoline standards, EPA assistant administrator Jeffrey Holmstead told Reuters on Thursday. "It's not going to be made by the end of the week. There's just no way we can do that," Holmstead said when asked when EPA will make a decision on the California and New York waiver requests. As ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EPA to act on Calif, NY gasoline waivers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.