NEW YORK, July 27 (Reuters) - U.S. business software maker ePlus Inc. said on Thursday that it had agreed to pay $6 million to settle a lawsuit brought by General Motors Corp.'s financing arm, GMAC Commercial Finance, LLC. GMAC had been seeking repayment of three non-recourse promissory notes totaling about $10.65 million and was asking for $13.4 million in a trial that had been scheduled to start on July 24.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EPlus to pay $6 mln to settle GMAC lawsuit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642