FRANKFURT, Nov 23 (Reuters) - London-based fund EQMC has acquired a 10-percent stake in German small-cap automotive parts supplier Grammer on the market, making it the largest shareholder, the fund said on Thursday. "EQMC may continue to build its stake in the company, but does not seek a control position," it said in a statement. Fund manager Andre Rogowski said Grammer was "spectacularly undervalued" but added EQMC would not support any break up of the firm. The fund, which intends ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EQMC fund buys 10-pct stake in Germany's Grammer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642