STOCKHOLM, May 21 (Reuters) - Private equity fund EQT Opportunity said on Wednesday it had agreed with Valeo to buy the French automotive group's heavy-duty engine cooling division for an undisclosed sum. EQT said in a statement the acquired business had a total of around 940 employees at three manufacturing sites, two in southern Sweden and one in Jamestown, New York, and generated sales of 176 million euros ($274 million) last year. The unit supplies engine cooling solutions to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EQT says to buy Valeo engine cooling unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642