MUMBAI, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Tractor maker Escorts Ltd. said on Thursday its board approved raising $100 million through a qualified institutional placement of shares. The funds would be used to repay debt and cut interest costs by more than 200 mln rupees in 2006/07, the company said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Escorts plans to raise $100 mln via QIPs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.