MUMBAI, April 26 (Reuters) - Tractor and construction equipment maker Escorts Ltd. plans to raise $70 million, split evenly between convertible bonds and private equity to fund growth, a top official said on Thursday. The company, which notched up a 24 percent rise in tractor sales volume in the quarter to March, plans overseas tie-ups to enter the sub-35 horsepower and more than 85 hp variants to complete its range, Chairman Rajan Nanda said. "We are in talks with several tractor makers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Escorts plans to raise $70 mln to fund growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.