MUMBAI, May 29 (Reuters) - Tractor and construction equipment maker Escorts Ltd. plans to raise 3 billion rupees through a qualified institutional placement, a senior official said on Tuesday. Two thirds of the money would be used to turn the company debt free, Executive Director Nikhil Nanda told Reuters. Half of the funds would be raised in shares and the balance in convertible instruments.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Escorts to raise 3 bln rupees via QIP issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642