NEW DELHI, July 29 (Reuters) - Escorts Ltd sees a dip in tractor sales for its current fiscal ending September on reluctance of banks to lend and on recent price hikes on back of rising raw material costs, its joint managing director said. But the firm would post a profit in 2007/08 from an year ago loss helped by better margins on cost cutting through various methods like business integration, geographic sourcing of raw materials and price hike. "Public sector finance for the tractor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Escorts says tractor sales slowing on sluggish lending" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.