NEW DELHI, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Tractor maker Escorts Ltd expects to post a 10-12 percent rise in tractor sales for the year-ending September 2008, a senior official said on Tuesday. For the year-ended September 2007, the company sold 50,000 tractors, Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer, Agri-machinery group, Rohtash Mal, told reporters on the sidelines of an industry conference. He said the firm was planning to increase tractor prices in a month's time as input costs had gone ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Escorts sees 10-12 pct rise in tractor sales in FY08" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642