LONDON, Feb 21 (Reuters) - London-based ETF Securities said on Thursday its platinum exchange traded commodity fund had more than doubled its holdings of the precious metal to 302,000 ounces since the start of January. The company said holdings in its palladium exchange traded commodity had jumped by more than 200 percent to 139,000 ounces over the same period. Both ETCs are listed in London. (Reporting by Pratima Desai; Editing by Michael Roddy)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ETF Securities platinum ETC doubles holdings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.