BRUSSELS, March 26 (Reuters) - The European Commission on Wednesday approved plans by AXA of France to purchase international operations of bankrupt gasoline station pump maker Tokheim Corp of the United States. The Fort Wayne, Indiana, company filed for bankruptcy in November, but continued to operate while it looked for a buyer. The transaction was approved under the Commission's simplified procedure, used when neither customers nor rivals have complaints about a deal.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU approves AXA buy of bankrupt Tokheim" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.