BRUSSELS, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom unit T-Systems won permission from the European Commission on Tuesday to purchase Volkswagen's Gedas information technology business. "The (European) Commission concluded that the transaction would not significantly impede effective competition in the European Economic Area or any substantial part of it," the Commission said in a statement. As part of the deal, T-Systems will get a seven-year contract to provide VW services from Gedas, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU approves Deutsche Telekom buy of VW's Gedas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642