BRUSSELS, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat's Fidis unit won permission from the European Commission on Friday to buy out Enel's interest in the long-term vehicle rental firm Leasys. Enel has held a 49 percent interest in the firm. But Fiat agreed to pay 33.5 million euros to increase its share from 51 percent to full ownership. Leasys has a fleet of more than 86,000 vehicles and posted revenues of 388 million euros in 2004, the companies said when the deal was announced in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU approves Fiat buy of Leasys" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642