BRUSSELS, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat won permission from the European Commission on Wednesday to buy Ergom, which produces and sells plastic components for motor vehicles. Italy's Ergom makes bumpers, instrument panels and fuel systems and is a supplier to Fiat, the European Union's top competition regulator said in a statement. The relations between the two companies would not give rise to any particular competition concerns, it said. "The markets for plastic components ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU approves Fiat's purchase of parts maker Ergom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.