BRUSSELS, April 30 (Reuters) - The European Commission on Friday approved plans by Ford Motor Co to purchase Polar Motor Group of Britain, currently jointly owned by Ford and Jardine Motors Group of Britain. Polar operates a British network of 40 retail outlets and sells vehicles made by Ford, Mazda and Iveco. It also services, repairs and finance cars, and sells parts. The Commission said Ford's purchase was an example of vertical integration of a retail network by a car and commercial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU approves Ford buy of UK Polar motor group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.