BRUSSELS, Dec 17 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Leoni won permission on Monday from the European Commission to buy French group Valeo's wiring harness business for around 255 million euros ($365.6 million). The price includes debt and retirement liabilities, the companies said when they announced the deal. The transaction will make Leoni Europe's leading supplier of automotive wiring systems and give it access to the French automotive sector. Leoni makes automotive cables and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU approves Leoni's purchase of Valeo unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.