BRUSSELS, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Alfa won permission on Friday from the European Commission to buy the European auto parts casting business of Norway's Norsk Hydro . "The Commission concluded that the proposed transaction would not significantly impede competition in the European Economic Area," the EU executive said of the 416 million euro ($545 million) deal. Alfa said the purchase of Norsk Hydro's operations in Germany, Austria, Hungary and Sweden by its Nemak auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU approves Mexican Alfa's buy of Norsk Hydro unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.