BRUSSELS, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Swiss technology group Oerlikon won permission from the European Commission on Thursday to purchase car parts maker Saurer in a deal valued in October at nearly 2 billion Swiss francs ($1.62 billion). "The Commission concluded that the proposed transaction would not significantly impede competition in the European Economic Area (EEA) or any substantial part of it", the Commission said in a statement. It said the companies had only a "tenuous" link. Saurer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU approves Oerlikon's purchase of Saurer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.