BRUSSELS, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Swedish auto parts supplier Plastal won permission from the European Commission on Thursday to purchase Dynamit Nobel plastics unit DNK from Germany's GEA Group . The deal's enterprise value amounted to 350 million euros ($413.7 million), GEA said in a statement when the deal was announced in November. It said the sum was 4.3 times DNK's earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation for 2004.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU approves Plastal buy of DNK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.