BRUSSELS, April 28 (Reuters) - The European Commission on Monday approved a four-bank takeover of Fidis Retail Italia, an auto consumer credit business now owned by Fiat group . The four Italian banks are Banca Intesa , Capitalia , IMI Investimenti and Unicredito Italiano . "The merger does not give rise to competitive concerns and (the Commission) accordingly decided to authorise it unconditionally," the Commission said in a statement. The Commission said that the deal was part of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU approves sale of Fiat's credit business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.