BRUSSELS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - The European Commission on Monday approved plans by Toshiba Corp and Mitsubishi Electric Corp for a joint venture, TD Electric Systems. TD Electric will make power transmission and distribution equipment. The transaction was approved under the Commission's simplified procedure, used when neither customers nor rivals have complaints about a deal.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU approves Toyota-Mitsubishi joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642