BRUSSELS, May 26 (Reuters) - Germany's Robert Bosch [ROBG.UL] and domestic competitor Mahle won approval from the European Commission on Monday for a joint venture to develop exhaust turbochargers. The venture would aim to supply exhaust gas turbochargers to the motor vehicle industry by 2011, the Commission, the European Union's top competition regulator, said in a statement. With the joint company, Bosch, the world's largest auto parts supplier, and Mahle, another Stuttgart-based auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU approves turbocharger JV for Bosch, Mahle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642