BRUSSELS, Sept 25 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen AG gained permission from EU competition authorities on Thursday to buy Volkswagen Group Ireland, the exclusive importer and wholesale distributor of VW, Audi and Skoda cars in Ireland. "After examining the operation, the (European) Commission concluded that the transaction would not significantly impede effective competition in the European Economic Area or any substantial part of it," the Commission said in a statement. VW ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU approves Volkswagen's purchase of VW Ireland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642