BRUSSELS, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The European car industry will suffer a further drop in sales in the fourth quarter of this year, the head of European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) said on Wednesday. "In the third quarter, there was a drop of about 10 percent ... in the fourth quarter it will be even more," said Christian Streiff, who is also chief executive of PSA Peugeot Citroen . "It is quite clear now that the banks are not following us and neither are the clients ... ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU auto sector to suffer further drop in Q4-industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.