BRUSSELS, Dec 19 (Reuters) - The European Commission will propose fundamental changes making it easier to sell products across the soon-to-be 27-country European Union in order to boost competition and growth, a top official said on Tuesday. EU Industry Commissioner Guenter Verheugen said the EU executive would put forward a package of measures, including legislation, in early 2007. "My main aim is to optimise the existing and essentially tried and tested principles and rules of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU to beef up bloc's market in goods - Verheugen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.