By Jeff Mason and Jeremy Smith BRUSSELS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The European Union, seeking to diversify its energy supplies and cut greenhouse gas emissions, is beefing up a strategy to use and produce biofuels, according to a draft paper prepared by the bloc's executive Commission. Biofuels, which are made from biomass -- organic matter such as wood, crops and animal waste -- are used to power vehicles and are seen in the EU as a way to reduce the growing role of the transport sector in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU beefs up biofuels strategy to fight emissions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642