PARIS, Dec 20 (Reuters) - The European Union is challenging the terms of a French government-backed debt rescue for carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen's financing arm, Les Echos reported. In a letter to the French government, EU Competition Commissioner Joaquin Almunia said the state-orchestrated refinancing of Banque PSA Finance constituted state aid, the French daily said in a preview of its Friday edition. Peugeot had no immediate comment, a company spokesman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU challenges French-backed Peugeot rescue -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642