By Jeff Mason BRUSSELS, April 25 (Reuters) - A controversial European Union draft law on chemicals testing will not be as costly as industry has feared, a new study shows, according to a summary of the report and an official familiar with its contents. But the EU's REACH legislation (Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals) will be more difficult and expensive for small and medium-sized enterprises or businesses (SME) to absorb, the summary of the industry-backed report ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU chemicals bill less costly than feared-study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.