BRUSSELS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The European Union and China agreed on Friday to hold a summit in the Czech Republic soon after the London G20 summit meeting scheduled for April 2, EU diplomats said after talks in Brussels. "It was decided to hold the meeting in the Czech Republic, but after the G20 meeting since the main focus would be the financial crisis and both sides agreed it would make more sense to work on the basis of what is agreed in London," one EU diplomat with knowledge of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU-China summit slated for April - diplomats" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.