BRUSSELS, April 24 (Reuters) - The European Commission is next week set to approve conditionally a Deutsche Telekom AG -DaimlerChrysler AG venture for an electronic road toll system in Germany, sources familiar with the situation said on Thursday. The two firms, together with French road operator Cofiroute, a unit of construction firm Vinci SA , won a contract from the German government to build the system, which will initially serve heavy trucks on German roads. "The parties involved ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU to clear D.Telekom/DaimlerChrysler road toll JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642