BUDAPEST, Jan 27 (Reuters) - European Union authorities gave the green light to the extension of car maker Audi's plant in the northwest Hungarian town of Gyor, Economy Minister Gyorgy Matolcsy said on Thursday. "We received news yesterday that the EU gave the green light to Audi's investment in Gyor and the requalification of a (nature reserve area) on the basis of public interest," Matolcsy told a news conference. Audi will expand its manufacturing base in Gyor by 2013 at a cost of 900 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU clears Audi Hungarian plant extension-Econ Min" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.