BRUSSELS, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Private equity firms CVC and Permira won permisson from the European Commission on Friday to acquire joint control of Britain's Automobile Association (AA), the European Union's executive said on Friday. "The Commission found that this transaction will not lead to any competition problems, although CVC, through one of its portfolio companies, also sells insurance policies for breakdown and roadside assistance," the Commission said in a statement. The AA is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU clears CVC, Permira to buy joint control of AA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.