BRUSSELS, April 30 (Reuters) - U.S. automaker General Motors won permission from European Union regulators on Thursday to acquire the steering business of bankrupt automotive parts supplier Delphi Corp . The transaction will not significantly impede effective competition within Europe, the European Commission said in a statement. "For all vehicle components which GM gets from Delphi Steering Business, the merged entity would continue to face several strong, effective competitors with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU clears GM to buy Delphi steering business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.