BRUSSELS, March 28 (Reuters) - Japan's NTN Corp. won permission on Wednesday from the European Commission to buy French carmaker Renault's bearings unit SNR. The Commission said in a statement that overlaps between the two companies were limited and they would still face several strong, effective competitors after the proposed takeover. At the time of the deal last July, the Japanese bearings maker said it would buy a 51 percent stake in SNR within a year and an 80 percent stake within ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU clears Japan's NTN buy of Renault unit SNR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642