BRUSSELS, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Scandinavian shipping companies Wallenius Lines AB and Wilhelmsen ASA can buy a car shipping unit from South Korea's Hyundai Merchant Marine , the European Commission said on Friday. The Commission said it approved the deal once Wallenius and Wilhelmsen offered to withdraw from a shipping conference, ending a threat to competition. The deal, which a Wilhelmsen executive has said is the largest ever foreign acquisition of a Korean operation, will net Hyundai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU clears Nordic shipping JV's buy of Hyundai unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642