BRUSSELS, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Dutch family-owned group Pon Holding and Dutch investment firm Nimbus Investment won European Commission clearance on Tuesday to form a joint venture called Nimpon Trade and Services BV. The company will acquire the trade and service division of Dutch industrial equipment company Geveke . The Commission said in a statement that there was little likelihood that the deal would create a dominant position for the partners. Pon Holdings is active in the field of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EU clears Pon, Nimbus buy of Geveke" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642